WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Shevron Industries Pty Ltd
ABN 48 009 262 757
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Shevron Industries Pty. Ltd.’ or ‘Shevron Auto Accessories’ or ‘Shevron’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Shevron Industries Pty. Ltd. ABN 48 009 262 757, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 106-108 Kurnall Road, Kewdale, Western Australia. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law. While every effort is made to ensure accuracy, we reserve the right to refuse a sale due to incorrect description or pricing. Although our staff can offer professional advice, they cannot confirm or guarantee product compatibility to your vehicle. All products manufactured and sold by us are covered by warranties however we do not guarantee the functionality or compatibility of product. We do not accept any liability beyond what we have stated and do not accept any liability for consequential loss.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Western Australia.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Login name and password confidentiality and liability: It is the responsibility of the customer to protect and authorise the use of logon codes and passwords, we will not and cannot take responsibility for customer logon code and password protection and use. Account customers are liable to pay all monies outstanding from the purchase of goods on their account by any person that used their user name or password. Non account customers please note: every order will require payment before shipment can be made. Therefore, in the unlikely event that you receive an order fraudulently placed on your account, please inform our staff immediately. We will arrange the return of the goods as well as contact the relevant criminal investigation authority.
- Pricing and product information: All prices include GST and are listed in Australian Dollars only. There may be in some circumstances, minor variations to products or packaging (not affecting their use or design) compared to photographs.
- Payment methods: For online orders we accept payment by Visa & MasterCard through PayPal and Bank Direct Deposit.
- Conditions of delivery: No weekends or after-hours delivery is available. All claims for damaged or missing parcels must be filed with the carrier concerned. Please advise us immediately if you suspect that the goods are damaged. Delivery / postage costs are non-refundable. International orders: Please contact us to see if delivery can be arranged for your country.
- Return or exchange of regular items: Return or exchange of items will gladly be accepted if the product is faulty, unfit for purpose or does not match the sample or description. We will offer you a repair, exchange or refund. Some items will require confirmation of fault before processing. A restocking fee of up to 20% may apply to returned goods if you simply have ‘changed your mind’ within 14 days. Items must be returned in original packaging with all instruction manuals and accessories included.
Delivery or Postage costs are non-refundable.
- Return or exchange of custom made items: Custom made items are non-returnable or refundable due to a change of mind. These include custom made seat covers, Window Sox, Dash Mats and custom made floor mats.
- Return procedure: All returns must be received back within 30 days of receipt of your goods.
- Contact us via email or phone to discuss your return and get approval. Please include your receipt number when contacting us.
- We may ask for additional information or photos before we can approve your return.
- Depending on the reason for the return:
- You will be emailed a replied paid return label with instructions (our cost). You print off the label and drop the repackaged item at your local post office.
- We will ask you to mail back the item to the address below (your cost). You will need to repackage the item and send it back using a method of your choice but we suggest register post with tracking in case the item goes missing.
- On receipt of the goods back we will either refund you or arrange for a replacement product to be posted back to you. We may contact you at this point if we have any further questions about your return.
- Refunds/returns/exchanges are processed within 2 working days of receipt. Refunds are completed using the method of original payment.
- Note: All returns must be in original/as new condition. Returns received in damaged condition or used condition will not be accepted, unless being returned under a warranty or damaged in transit claim.